Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year! and Happy 6th Anniversary!

It's 2009, the beginning of the 7th season of the Harlem Movie Club. In the past six years we have seen members come and go, we've seen hair go from dark to gray, from hair to no hair and waistlines expand and contract. We've also seen a lot of movies - 120 - to be exact and we're looking forward to seeing many more in 2009 and the years to come.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to update this blog on a regular basis. At the very least I can log the results of our reviews each month, especially since I brag about our Movie Club all the time. It's a little embarrassing when I mention the blog and then have to tell the person I'm talking to that the blog hasn't been updated in a while.

Over the next few weeks I will post the reviews for the movies we saw September through December of 2008 and of course, since our next Movie Club meeting is coming up next week, I'll be posting those results as well.

However our movie list is completely up-to-date, so take a look at all the films we've seen over the past six years.

No comments: